Date: 23 & 24 January 2014 Time: 08h00-16h00 Venue: Diep-in-die-Berg (Wapadrand, Pretoria).
Cost: Early Bird Special R2 900 pp (book before or on Dec 22, 2013) Normal Price (bookings after Dec 22, 2013) – R3 400 pp. Includes lunch, tea/coffee and course material.includes lunch, tea/coffee and course material. Additional R300pp discount for group bookings (3 or more).
Does the thought of speaking in public fill you with fear although you realize it is a crucial skill to further your career? Or perhaps you do make presentations from time to time and you’re ready to take it to the ‘next level’? Start the New Year by enrolling for SLI’s cutting-edge “Presenting With Impact” workshop and experience the joy and fulfilment of being able to present with confidence and effect.
This fun two-day workshop is facilitated by Manie Bosman, SLI’s primary leadership consultant who is not only an experienced international facilitator and public speaker, but has trained and coached hundreds of people in presentation practice.
So, no matter if you have some experience as a presenter and want to ‘step up your game’ or if you’re new to presenting and want to acquire the skills and techniques needed to present with impact and confidence, this workshop could open new doors and opportunities for you.
What You Will Learn:
- what makes a presentation great and effective;
- how to follow a 4-step process to plan and design presentations;
- how to align your content and style with your audience;
- how to use colour, graphics and language to create lasting impressions;
- how to interact with your audience in an engaging manner;
- how to develop a personal style as presenter;
- how to deal with challenges and difficult questions; and
- how to end strong in order to get the results you wanted.
Please Note: This is a highly experiential and practical workshop where participants are individually coached while delivering four short presentations in a safe and non-threatening environment. PLACES are therefore VERY LIMITED so please book early to avoid disappointment. To book now, click here…
Ready to improve the way in which you lead, work, interact or communicate? Phone, send an email or visit the Contact us page.
Source: New feed